This has to be my families favorite way to use my leftovers from Skinny Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin.
I don’t have measurements for this sandwich because any amount you want on your sandwich works. Just remember if your watching your weight you may want to hold back on the amount of pork and/or cheese you use. You can also use a whole grain sourdough with this.
- Sourdough Roll
- Leftover pork from Skinny Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin recipe.
- Orange (or your favorite) Pepper
- Grapeseed oil or olive oil
- Shredded Cheese (Any hard cheese works great with this.)
- Au Jus from the leftover Skinny Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin recipe.